Home > Certification Guide > Process
Recommended for ADN or ASN to ensure unique App-ID identity and interoperability
Click “Apply” to begin oneM2M Standard Certification process
- 1. Select Certification Body (CB) and Authorized Testing Lab (ATL) of your preference from the list (List of Facilities)
- 2. Submit the application form (See Annex A), Implementation Conformance Statement (ICS) and Information eXtra Implementation Testing(IXIT) to request for certification of your product to the selected CB and ATL
- 3. Once the applicant has submitted the appropriate documents, the CB will begin the review process. CB may contact the applicant if any changes or additional information is required.
- 4. The applicant shall agree to oneM2M standard certification policies as detailed in the oneM2M Standard Certification Program Management Document..
After completion of ‘Apply’ process,
- 1. CB will generate appropriate Test Plan depending on the type of certification request provided in the ICS and IXIT document.
- 2. Generated Test Plan will be sent to the selected ATL.
- 3. ATL will indicate the number of test samples required and other accessory or documents as necessary.
- 4. ATL may request product information if changes are deemed necessary in the ICS and IXIT document.
- 5. ATL will perform applicable test cases according to the test plan provided by the CB and will create a test report as an input to the CB and the applicant.
After completion of Testing process,
- 1. The ATL submits the test result report to the CB.
- 2. The CB reviews and assesses the test result report and related documents.
- 3. When all certification requirements are met, CB issues the oneM2M certification for the product.
- 4. CB will maintain a list of certified products on the cert.onem2m.org which will also be referenced by www.oneM2M.org. The list will include information such as Product Name, Product Vendor, Product Type, etc.